The Story so Far
It truly has been a wild ride since Laika Protocol launched a few days ago and there have already been so, so many milestones achieved by our team and our community in such a short time. There is so much we can talk about but we will highlight some of the major events that helped us solidify our name in the crypto space as a true second generation deflationary token as well as making it clear that the Laika Protocol is here to stay.
The first thing we had to overcome was Pancakeswap’s transition from V1 to V2. This transition occurred exactly during our launch and caused issues for many other tokens, however our team was able to quickly develop and implement an injection process to slowly move liquidity from V1 to V2 as well as adding additional liquidity to V2 with our presale developer funds, making us one of the first tokens to successfully make the transition from V1 to V2!
The second challenge we had to pass was ensuring that our anti-whale and botting tokenomics were a success. The tokenomics were proven to work right at launch when bots attempted but were not able to quickly buy in due to our tokenomics, ensuring that there was no price manipulation as volume grew. Our tokenomics have also ensured a nice and steady growth, showing overall that we were able to achieve exactly what we set out to do!
The third challenge we had to overcome was ensuring that our marketing plan aligns with our long term goals. Thanks to a detailed action plan, we were able to properly allocate and budget for our marketing while also incorporating new marketing strategies on platforms such as CryptoMoonShot.net to allow us to reach an ever wider audience. This has resulted in us achieving our first major milestone target of 1,000 holders as well as ensuring that we have a very solid social media presence that is continuing to expand day by day!
We have also allocated proper resources towards developing all of our social media platforms such as our Discord and subreddit to ensure that the news about Laika can reach as big of an audience as possible! These things combined have allowed for healthy growth as well as more resources to grow the project, demonstrating that our ongoing community outreach process is a success.
Laika has landed on Harmony.One
As outlined in our White Paper, the end goal of the Laika Protocol is to always be innovative and future-proof. This means being prepared to quickly adapt to an ever changing environment. To do this, we are putting the majority of our focus towards making Laika available on any other chains that are able to support our tokenomics, starting with our integration to Harmony.One.
Harmony.One will be the first chain to support Laika outside of BSC and we have already successfully deployed our contract to ONE. This means that the first step of our Harmony.One roadmap is complete!
Here are the next steps we will be taking as we continue to test and finalize things over the next few weeks and months:
1. Liquidity added to SushiSwap — Since most of our developer funds are currently being used to inject liquidity to V2 on PCS, we will be moving liquidity to ONE once V2 liquidity is high enough. That means that once liquidity is added, you will be able to get Laika on ONE right away! We will also be using SushiSwap as our HomeDex. We expect this to happen in the next week at the latest.
2. Manual Bridge Launch — Since Harmony.One will be our first cross-chain integration, we want to ensure that we do things right. In order to give the team adequate time to test and optimize our automatic bridge, we will be temporarily setting up a manual bridge to ensure that those willing to make the switch can do so as soon as possible! We expect our manual bridge to go live shortly after ONE liquidity has been added.
3. Automatic Bridge Launch — Once testing has been completed and we are confident in the result, we will officially launch our automatic bridge, thus fully completing our integration with Harmony.One! As this process will be paving the road for future cross-chain compatibility, we will ensure that we take our time and properly test and implement our bridge prior to it going live. We plan to have this completed very soon as well.
This is only the start and once complete, the bridge would allow us to quickly expand to several other chains in the future, ensuring that you can bring Laika with you wherever you go!
As we continue to develop the protocol, we are also continuing to improve our cross-chain solutions, marketing plan and long-term goals to ensure everything is in alignment with our vision for the Laika Protocol project.
Here are some examples of what we will be focusing on over the next few days, weeks and months.
- Marketing — As the first round of developer funds become available later this week, we will be shifting our focus towards rewarding community volunteers by offering special incentives on our social media channels. In addition to this, we are now in preliminary talks with several exchanges in regards to our first major centralized exchange listing.
- Cross-Chain Integration — Our Harmony.One manual bridge will be live in the next few days once we have added liquidity to MochaSwap in order to begin initial public testing as we get ready to release our automatic bridge.
- NFTs, Charity, Additional Tools — Now that we have successfully achieved all of our launch goals, we will have more time to continue work on some of our other milestones such as our Limited Edition NFTs, First Major Charity Event and tools such as our Mobile App that will allow you to directly track Laika statistics as well as other features such as a live slippage calculator.
- New Surprises — In addition to all of this, we are hard at work on a couple of other projects that will allow us to expand the Laika Protocol platform with new tools and features that will add additional use cases to Laika as well as help us continue to grow the projects. Due to the nature of the projects, we will not be sharing any further details until the time is right.
As we continue to work on everything outlined in this article we want to also take a second to recognize the members of our team as well as the members of our community for working together and helping the project by volunteering their skills, time and resources to make the project a success. Laika Protocol wouldn’t be possible without the ongoing support from each and every one of you. Thank you for being with us as we continue to grow. Your dedication and trust in us inspires us to be the best we can, every single day.
Thank you once again and subscribe to our Medium page to keep up with all the latest news!